Will facelift surgery eliminate or significantly reduce wrinkles and creases in your neck and lower face? Yes, but that is far from the only thing a facelift can improve.
Using advanced techniques and customizing each procedure to meet the unique needs of individual patients, Virginia plastic surgeon Dr. Desman can use the facelift procedure to address issues including:
- Excess skin and fat in the neck and chin area
- Sagging and loose skin from the jaw line to the cheeks
- Sunken in or hallowed out mid-face
- Lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
Facelift surgery is capable of producing a significantly younger-looking appearance and remains the most effective way to restore a rejuvenated look to your lower face.
Procedures for the Upper Face
Facelift surgery focuses on the area from the neck to the cheeks, but does not address the area around the eyes or the forehead. Many people choose to combine facelift surgery with other procedures for a completely renewed appearance.
Facial rejuvenation procedures that can be combined with facelift surgery for optimal results include:
- Blepharoplasty to address bags and loose skin underneath the eyes along with sagging eyelids and wrinkles around the eyes
- Forehead lift to eliminate wrinkles and creases along the brow and to raise drooping eyebrows into a more alert and youthful position
If you live in Alexandria, Fairfax, or surrounding areas of Virginia and would like to learn more about your facial plastic surgery options, please contact the Virginia Center for Plastic Surgery to schedule your consultation today.