Restylane Northern Virginia
Achieve a more youthful-looking you!
It’s a part of life — our skin changes as we age. It becomes thinner, loses fat, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. Facial aging actually begins in your 20s, when skin firmness begins to decrease as a result of both internal (genetics and natural aging) and external (sun exposure, smoking, stress, etc.) factors.
What happens as we age?
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps provide fullness and elasticity
- Hyaluronic acid diminishes as we age, causing skin to lose volume while increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear
What can you do to help combat the signs of aging with Restylane?
The good news is that you can do something about the signs of facial aging with a product in the Restylane family — to help reveal a younger-looking you.
Products in the Restylane family are used to:
- Provide natural-looking results by smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds and adding volume to lips (Restylane)
- Provide subtle lip enhancement and smoothing the lines around them (Restylane Silk)
- Add lift and volume to the cheeks and facial wrinkles and folds (Restylane Lyft)
- Provide natural-looking results to laugh lines with flexibility that allows you to maintain your natural expressions (Restylane Refyne & Restylane Defyne)