A non-surgical facelift can be a practical and cost-effective method for enhancing your facial appearance. Non-surgical facelifts are generally less expensive and have a shorter recovery time than surgical procedures, while still reducing the look of fine facial lines and wrinkles and restoring your self-confidence.
There are various non-surgical Virginia facelift options available, including:
- Laser skin tightening: Lasers are used to tighten your old and “loose” skin, restoring a youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening: Radio Frequency (RF) technology is a technique that delivers heat to the deep layers of your skin in order to stimulate collagen formation. The ultimate goal is to improve fine lines and skin laxity.
- Photofacial treatment: This treatment is characterized by intense pulses of light to improve the appearance of sun damaged skin, age spots, skin texture, broken capillaries, and rosacea.
- Injectable fillers: There are numerous injectable dermal fillers on the market today that accomplish several purposes, from plumping your lips to filling creases and recontouring your face.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: One of the key treatments in the non-surgical revolution, BOTOX® Cosmetic injections can reduce the appearance of wrinkles by compelling overactive frown and squint muscles to relax.