Plastic surgery has commonly been thought of to be just for women – but male plastic surgery has grown immensely in the past decade. With new techniques and advancements, plastic surgery has grown to include more options for men and the stigma is fading. Check out some interesting facts and stats that VCPS put together about male plastic surgery below:
- Male plastic surgery accounts for 9.3% of plastic surgeries in 2016.
- Liposuction is the most popular male plastic surgery procedure.
- Male breast reduction is the second most popular procedure.
- Almost 200,000 plastic surgery procedures were performed on men in total in 2016.
- Plastic surgery is growing in popularity among men every year.