Vitalize Peel Northern Virginia
The Vitalize Peel® helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults. This powerful yet non-damaging peel can take years off aging skin. You can do the peel in approximately 30 minutes in our office. This special formulation includes a unique blend of peeling agents: alpha-hydroxy acids, beta-hydroxy acids, resorcinol. As the "finishing touch" we also add in the use of a retinoic acid as well. Optimal benefits are seen with a series of peels used in combination with an appropriate home skin care regimen, However, you will see a measurable result even after just one peel.
- Very superficial peel requires little to no downtime for you
- The only superficial peel suitable for all skin types I-VI
- Self- neutralizing formula is easy to use
- Results are predictable and noticeable after just one peel
- Dramatic results are seen after a series of peels
Clinically Proven on Photodamaged Skin
Treatment: In a clinical study of 10 patients, each underwent a series of three Vitalize Peels at three, six, and nine weeks. In pre- and post-treatment biopsies, an average 50 percent increase in Grenz-zone collagen and an average 22 percent increase in epidermal thickening was noted.
For Sun Damage, Melasma/Severe Hyperpigmentation
- Diminishes the appearance of age spots and freckles
- When used in combination with hydroquinone, dramatically improves the treatment of hyperpigmentation
- Noticeable reduction in the appearance of hyperpigmentation with a series of peels
For Acne-Related Hyperpigmentation
- Noticeable improvement after one peel
- Patients experience the cumulative benefits of a series of peels with Vitalize Peel Multi-Packs (six peels)
- Obvious improvement in the look of skin texture and tone.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha -hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase skin's sensitivity to sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following cessation of use. As with any skin care program, use of a sunscreen is strongly recommended.
To find out more about Vitalize Peel options or to schedule a skin care consultation with Virginia cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Desman, please e-mail or call the Virginia Center for Plastic Surgery today at 703-924-3144.
Call 703-924-3144 to schedule your consultation or to set up a telephone consultation.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality cosmetic surgery care in the Northern Virginia and Washington DC region. Dr. Desman is committed to serving you through advanced training, dedication to perfection and unmatched personal care.