Male Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Northern Virginia
According to a recent Business Insider article, there has been an impressive boom in men's aesthetic surgery procedures. Statistics from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) also verify this with data showing that cosmetic procedures for men has increased by over 106% between the years 1997 and 2012.
No matter what your aesthetic goal is for your male cosmetic surgery procedure, our Alexandria, Virginia plastic surgeon offers you the expertise and education you know you can trust. Please call (703) 924-3144 today for your preliminary consultation.
Male Cosmetic Surgery Procedures We Provide
Whether you are looking to get rid of a jowly look in your cheeks, have always wanted to enhance your face with a nose job, or are looking to sculpt away some of that infamous ‘middle age spread,’ Dr. Eric Desman and the caring, professional staff at the Virginia Center for Plastic Surgery offer you a variety of cosmetic surgery and non-invasive options:
Male Surgical Options:
- Male Eyelid Surgery/Brow Lift
- Male Facelift
- Male Liposuction
- Male Rhinoplasty
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
Male Non-Surgical Options:
No matter which type of procedure you decide upon, Dr. Desman is committed to serving your aesthetic goals through patient education, unmatched personal care, and his dedication to perfection. Please call our caring, committed staff to answer your questions or address any concerns you may have.
4 Types of Men Seeking Cosmetic Surgery
Depending on which type of person you are, there is a cosmetic procedure which best fits your temperment and style. The four types of men who typically seek cosmetic surgery are:
1) Male model – can be seeking jawline augmentation, or looking for body contouring solutions like gluteal implants, pectoral implants, or sculpted abs.
2) Body builder – definitely looking for a procedure to enhance muscularity or one to enhance body-building look with a gynecomastia procedure.
3) CEO or board member – tends to be a man at the top of his professional career who may want a non-invasive procedure like BOTOX©.
4) Athletic dad – while women can get a 'mommy makeover,' men have the option of a 'daddy do-over' with procedures such as liposuction, jawline recontouring, or maybe even an eye or brow lift.
No matter which type of man you are, Dr. Desman can help you achieve your aesthetic goals easily by listening to what you desire and providing you with a safe, healthy cosmetic surgery option.
Please contact the Virginia Center for Plastic Surgery today for your preliminary consultation with our plastic surgeon. Call (703) 924-3144. We serve the Northern Virginia and Washington DC area.